Monday, July 19, 2010

What Am I Doing Wrong With this Blog?

If someone knows why I can't get all of my pictures to zoom in when clicked. I would love to know what I'm doing wrong! I also looked back and saw that a link I had shared didn't link to her site, but it just enlarged the picture next to it! SO weird! Let me try to send this link again. It's my friend Jane's Etsy site. She's been doing great business with it!


I hope it works this time! If not, you can cut and paste it. :o)
OK...My daughter's Cub game is over....my daughter needs me.
Enjoy your week!
PamV

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you click on the little chain icon when you put in the link? When I do this, I pull up the site I want to link to, highlight the address in the location bar, go back to my blog post entry, click the chain. The http:// will come up blue (highlighted). Right-click on the blue and hit paste. Then enter. I've never had a problem with this method!