Monday, July 19, 2010

When Will I Get into the Habit of Sharing Sooner?

.....Instead of posting a ton of stuff all at once!

Everyday I think....today, I will take pictures, then download them, and put them on my blog... and then life jumps in! I need to figure out a plan...a schedule of some kind. :o) I still have to work on that.

But, I HAVE still been drawing EVERY day, and feeling much more comfortable about it too. I'm happy about that. I want to venture out...but for now, I'm doing those EDM #s. I was thinking that I also want to add the weekly ones the groups is doing as well. SO once a week, I'll have a higher number, than back to the beginning #s on the list for the rest of the week. :o)

Here we go....I decided to make up and draw another chair for my share from #30. One that looked more comfy than my last chair..here it is:


Share #32. Draw something metal. I drew the spoon I used for breakfast.


This is share # 33 Draw an Eye. This was fun! It's a HUGE eye! I like to draw eyes. :o)


Here's a close up, I see you! (hee hee):



Share # 34 Draw a Fall Leaf. Well..it's summer...but I think I can draw some from memory. :o)
I drew more than one...It brought out a sing I used to teach the children at church when I was the children's music leader. "Autumn Time" So I write out the words on the page as an after thought....(the song would not stay out of my head while I drew them!) Here they are..


Share Every Day Matters #s 35 and 36 both together. #35 was to Draw a bike, and #36 was to Draw in Public. (Now THAT was harder then I thought it would be!) My husband and I went to an Abilities Expo for handicapped supplies and new things to help those who are handicapped.

I wish I had enough money to buy all of the things we needed for our daughter...bed, bath, (and beyond LOL) etc... but she really wants the 2 seater bike..to use to exercise with. She gets strapped in all over, and the person behind peddles and steers, and my daughter would have her feet strapped to peddles that would move with the other ones...and she would get exercise WHILE she is riding a bike for the first time in her life! Unfortunately, they cost $6,000 dollars! We're all going to start collecting money and saving it to got one of those! It's going to take a LONG while!

Anyway...I wanted to draw that one she wanted, but there were SO MANY people standing around it, I had to draw the one seater one instead... (she can't ride one of those, she can't do it by herself.) Here is the one seater. I drew it so fast...Because I felt awkward...so many people kept coming over to see what I was drawing. There were just way too many people there! I think it was way TOO public of a place for me to draw! ha ha ha...but I did it! Here it is:



And here is a picture of the one she wants to get. We were able to get a picture of it later, when it started clearing out...that's when I SHOULD have drawn...who knew? :o)


EDM#37 Draw a Key. I drew the keys I found and dug up when I was a kid. I've had them on my key chain when I got my driver's license. I've had these keys for over 40 years!



EDM#38 Draw something Halloween. FUN! This was just all fun, kid like Halloween stuff. Nothing scary....just the kid in me, coming out! :o)


EDM#39 Draw Your Toothbrush. I never looked at it so closely before! I don''t know why there are circles AND ovals on it. I thought it had all circles on it until I took it out to looked at it. That pink is all gripper stuff on the brush so I can hang on to it while I brush.



EDM#40 Draw something with a fold. Well, I didn't want to draw clothes...boring...So I drew something I love to fold...It's paper, and this is Tea Bag Folding. Made with 8 pieces of square paper, folded, and then glued to each other into a medallion. I use them on cards I made and on Scrapbooking pages too. I usually do 8 pieces of paper that all look exactly alone...but this one's a rainbow one:


EDM #41 Draw a landmark of your City. I drew a train. This is a railroad town. The motto is, "Where History and Progress Meet" We have a train museum here. The symbol for the town has an old fashion train on it. We have "Railroad Days" here every Summer. So train was the first thing I thought of. I just drew a fun old train. One my grandson would like to see. (but without "Thomas the Train" involved at all) LOL


OK, that's all for now. More soon....well...that's the plan! Looking back...I see I am still a big kid! Maybe one day, I'll draw more grown up things.....time will tell. :o)

2 comments:

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

Wooooooooooo! You have been busy! I hope you can jump over to my blog too to see some drawings. Your artwork is very well done and thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Lovely sketches!! Love the trike, origami, and the train! On the eye, I think the eye is open so wide that we would see the edge of the top eyelid, like you did the bottom lid. Also, I have found that grouping the eyelashes works a little better when drawing. Nice work though!